четверг, 13 января 2011 г.

Menny built the skating rink!! :)

Hello, hello, dear pandas !
Sensation in Panfu!!!! Menny built the skating rink!! :)
The ice skating season has begun!

I like skating on ice:) It's so fun and cool!
I really, I go to the rink every week. And I am glad that my friends will ride in panfu:)
Yeah !!!!!! I'm going to skate .... And you?

What style of clothes suitable for skating on ice? I chose the most beautiful couple. That's what I get dressed:)

And this is me with my friend Dannie9




Dear, panda! I wish you a fun weekend!
Your RonnyStar

1 комментарий:

  1. КАК ЗДОРОВО,ЧТО В PANFU появился каток.Я тоже успела покататься там.Несколько раз падала....ха-ха.Зато весело было.Тётя Dannie и папочка,вы классно смотритесь на коньках.
    Ваша tamarisha.

    ОтветитьУдалить