вторник, 25 января 2011 г.

Troy and his shop pancakes

Hello Pandas! Today there was a very strange case!
I came into town to eat pancakes .. But the store nebylo pancakes in place.
I saw around town were some signs .. I went on the trail and saw the shop and pancake seller Troy on the playground ..
-What's happened with ????- I asked
Hi-RonnyStar!!! I do not know

He slept in his  shop today because Troy  was so tired and fell asleep standing up... and when Troy  woke up the shop wasn't the city anymore -but here !
"-What's Happening here ?  I'm totally confused...." ..Said Troy


-But anyways, the business must stay working now so we have fresh pancakes Tomorrow!
I'll let my shop stand here for now . I don't feel like carrying heavy stuff around right now.
But do you know what ? You could do me one small favor if you'd like.
- Yes , I agree ! " ...I replied
 - It's a bit unplesant...Said Roy
but I have bad feeling...Could you come and check up on me tomorrow?? That would be sweet. See you then !!!


See you tomorrow, my dear pandas!!!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий