четверг, 6 января 2011 г.

News of day :)

Look! The castle is covered with stuff! What happened?
Ahh here Meny!
Hi Meny! What is it happening? Than you started renovating the castle terrace? Woow!!!!


Hi RonnyStar!
Amazing, isn't it RonnyStar?
It's just impossible for me to sit still. So I would give the terrace a new fancy look.

Hang in there until you see it finished. The scenery and most of all Kamaria's tower will be absolutely breathtaking.
 But here I am , chit-chatting instead of finishing my new masterpiece! I'm so excited!
The terrace will be done by Saturday. Be sure to check it out, RonnyStar!




                                         Great! I will definitely come on Saturday:)
 Come, dear Pandas on Saturday in the castle. I think Meny us to arrange a surprise:)


                                         
                                      Another good news!
New, stylish clothes for girls  are in  the catalogue now!
                        Check it out and get inspired!

                              
   
As of today I have everything! Thank you to those who reads my blog!
Your RonnyStar

2 комментария:

  1. Одежда.....*текут слюньки*,шучу, одежда класс,надо будет денег накопить и купить.
    а оба комплекта для девочек?бомба!боже надо один выбрать...ээм...ладно я пошла копить деньги и выберать наряд!Ня!

    Кинни)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. О боже!Как красиво.Мне срочно нужна такая шляпка.А костюмчик просто отпад.Папа я такой же хочу.Tamarisha.

    ОтветитьУдалить